Dry Fire Online is a fun, efficient and affordable dry fire simulator that
helps you to become a better shooter!
It has two parts:
- This Website that can display targets on your screen.
- The Camera App for Apple and Android smartphones that can detect laser dots and
give you instant feedback about your shot placement.
- Display targets on your screen: Train with static, moving and random targets
and quickly rearrange the stage! No need to stick targets onto the wall - use your screen!
- Realistic training: If a target is at 25 yards, it is going to look exactly
that small as a real target at 25 yards. Train realistically! See here
what it means!
- Quickstart: 70+ easy to start stages for IPSC,
GSSF, SASP, Steel Challenge, ISSF and
- Stage Builder: Create, save and share your own stage in the simple to use
Stage Builder! You can choose from 100+ targets!
- Any browser: Works from any internet browser like Google Chrome, Microsoft
Edge, Apple Safari or Firefox! No need to install a separate software - just visit dryfireonline.com!
- Any device: Use it from your Windows PC, Mac, laptop, notebook, smartphone,
tablet, smart TV or even a game console!
- It’s FREE! No payment, no registration required. Just
enter your screen size and start training! Try it NOW!
The Laser Training App
Using our Camera App, you can get
feedback about your
shot placement. The app can detect the “red dot” of any common laser training
cartridge. In addition, it comes with a shot timer, target scoring, flinch
detection system and sound effects (cling!).
Try it for FREE: Unlimited stages and 2 shots (double tap) per round
even without a subscription!
The Camera App requires a monthly subscription, but it’s super
affordable and comes with a free trial + free cancellation - so you can
try it for
More details: Subscriptions
Explained and Camera
App Quick Setup Guide